If you have any queries, visit our FAQs section or just send us a message and someone from our team will reach out to you
Yes, your donations to us are tax-exempt in India. Under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act of 1961.
To get a tax exemption certificate for your donation, you will need to contact or write us at email@example.com with the copy of receipt of your donation. The receipt gets automatically mailed to your email address once the donations are successfully made.
Yes, your online donation transactions are secure as per Industry Standards with SSL. These payment processors use encryption to protect your personal and financial information.
No, IAC (India Autism Center) does not accept cash donations. Due to our internal policies of transparency and accountability.
Instead, IAC accepts donations through online banking, cheques, and demand drafts. They also accept donations through their Website. https://www.indiaautismcenter.org/donate-now/
Here are the donation methods accepted by IAC:
Online donation: https://www.indiaautismcenter.org/donate-now/
Bank Name: -AXIS BANK LIMITED
Account No.: -919020020403783
IFSC Code: – UTIB0001138
Branch name: -BBD BAGH, KOLKATA-01
Send your Cheque and Demand drafts or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5A WOODBURN PARK
Kolkata WB 700020
Mob: – 9051110656
For Donations we have a strict no refund policy but we accommodate refunds in certain circumstances.
1. The donation amount was made in error.
2. The donor has changed their mind about donating.
3. The donor is experiencing financial hardship.
4. The refund process may take some time, as IAC may need some time to process the refund through their payment processor.
5. The donor may need to provide proof of the donation, such as a receipt or a bank statement.
6. All donation refunds would only be made in the name of the person who has made the donation.
Please note that if your tax exemption certificate is already issued, we’d be unable to process your refund request unless it is asked for on the grounds of any error made on IAC part. In that case, we will refund the donation and bear the costs of the same.